We are very excited to now offer live auctions directly on our website! Each week we will be auctioning off select titles at no reserve. If you have ever used eBay or similar platforms, then you will be familiar with the general process.
How it works
- Prior to bidding, you need to sign in, or create an account here. You will not be able to bid on any auctions without completing this step.
- All auctions will begin at 12:00 Noon PST every Saturday.
- All auctions are no reserve.
- Each auction will last only 15 minutes. At the end of each auction, you will see a prompt notifying you that the auction has ended.
- Starting bids are $1, with a minimum increase of $1 after that. You can bid in larger increments if you wish. You can also place a “max bid".
- You will receive a prompt on the auction page confirming your bid, as well as an email notification. If you are outbid, the prompt will change on the auction page notifying you that you have been outbid, with an additional email notification.
- Each auction will be for the item shown in the pictures, with 1 copy available per auction.
- If you place a winning bid, you will receive an invoice via email immediately after the auction ends. You will have 24 hours to pay the invoice and complete checkout. The winner is responsible for paying any taxes, shipping and/or duties on top of the final bid.
- Once paid, your order will be ship within 3-5 business days. Read more about our shipping policy
- All sales are final and bids cannot be retracted for any reason.
- By placing a bid, you are entering a contract to pay for your item(s) within 24 hours. Failure to pay for item(s) within 24 hours will result in a permanent suspension from our website.
- If the winner of an auction fails to pay within 24 hours, the second highest bidder will be notified the following day with the opportunity to purchase the item. This process will continue until the item has been paid for.
- Auctions will be available exclusively at Rollinrecs.com, and will not be available on our mobile app.